Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/20/2013 -- Astute Medical, Inc. (Astute Medical) is a medical diagnostics company, based in the US. The company develops novel, biomarker-based medical diagnostics. It develops diagnostic tests for therapeutic areas including, abdominal pain, cerebrovascular injury, acute coronary syndromes, kidney injury and sepsis. Astute Medical improves diagnosis of high-risk medical conditions and diseases through the identification and validation of protein biomarkers that can serve as the basis for novel in vitro diagnostic tests. It focuses community and hospital acquired acute conditions that require rapid diagnosis and risk assessment. The company was incorporated in the year 2007. Astute Medical is headquartered in San Diego, California, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Astute Medical, Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Product Pipeline in Medical Equipment Market - Robust Pipeline Strengthening the In-Vitro Diagnostics and Cardiovascular Devices Market
- BSD Medical Corporation (BSDM) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Abbott Medical Optics, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Elixir Medical Corporation - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Varian Medical Systems, Inc. (VAR) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Globus Medical, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Bolton Medical, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Bovie Medical Corporation (BVX) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Aethlon Medical, Inc. (AEMD) - Product Pipeline Analysis