Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/26/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Atea ASA : Technology and Communications - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report market report to its offering
"Atea ASA : Technology and Communications - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Atea ASA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Atea ASA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Atea ASA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Atea ASA (Atea) is provider of IT infrastructure services and solutions in Nordic and Baltic regions. The company offers hardware and software products, consulting services and service agreements in the IT infrastructure area. It provides services to several companies and agencies in the public sector, financial services, trade and manufacturing, energy and utilities, health and life sciences, media and entertainment, telecommunication, and travel and transport industries. It has presence in 82 cities in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Atea operates its business through its consolidated subsidiaries in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Atea is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit