Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/19/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of ATLAS ELEKTRONIK GmbH : Aerospace and Defense - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report market report to its offering
Strategic Defence Intelligence's "ATLAS ELEKTRONIK GmbH : Aerospace and Defense - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ATLAS ELEKTRONIK GmbH"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Strategic Defence Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "ATLAS ELEKTRONIK GmbH" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "ATLAS ELEKTRONIK GmbH"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ATLAS ELEKTRONIK GmbH (AEG) is a provider of maritime electronic equipment. The company manufactures systems for naval electronics and non-military maritime applications. Its products portfolio includes submarine systems, surface combatant systems, mine warfare systems, maritime security systems, unmanned vehicles, naval weapons, communication systems and hydrographic systems, among others. In addition, AEG offers spare parts, coastal surveillance systems and vessel traffic services, apart from providing support services such as customized logistic solutions, repair and maintenance, and training. Its operations are spread across the UK, Denmark, Finland, the US, Canada, India, Australia and South Korea. The company operates as a joint company of EADS and ThyssenKrupp. AEG is headquartered in Bremen, Germany.
ATLAS ELEKTRONIK GmbH
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)