DrugPipeline.net has announced the addition of “Atrial Fibrillation - Epidemiology Forecast to 2023” research report to their website DrugPipeline.net
Bangalore, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/11/2016 -- Atrial Fibrillation - Epidemiology Forecast To 2023 provides an overview of the epidemiology trends of Atrial Fibrillation in seven major markets (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK and Japan). It includes 10 years epidemiology historical and forecasted data of Atrial Fibrillation prevalent or incident cases segmented by age, sex and subpopulations. The Report also discusses the prevailing risk factors, disease burden with special emphasis on the unmet medical need associated with the Atrial Fibrillation. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house Forecast model analysis by publisher team of industry experts.
Scope of the Report
- The Report includes the prevalent population and how will it change over the next eight years.
- Prevalent or incident cases segmented by age and sex.
- Coverage of key Atrial Fibrillation subpopulations and its prevalent or incident cases
- The key differences in epidemiology patterns across the seven market segments
Key Coverage and Benefits
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Atrial Fibrillation market.
- Identifying prevalent patient populations as well as risk factors in the global Atrial Fibrillation market will help to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Atrial Fibrillation therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
Spanning over 60 pages, 26 Tables and 24 Figures "Atrial Fibrillation - Epidemiology Forecast to 2023" report covers Report Introduction, Snapshot of Total Prevalent or Incident cases by 7 MM, Executive Summary, Atrial FibrillationOverview, Risk Factors Associated with Atrial Fibrillation, Disease Burden & Unmet Need in the Market, Epidemiology and Patient Populations, Key Takeaways, Appendix.
For more information Visit at: http://www.drugpipeline.net/delveinsight/atrial-fibrillation-epidemiology-forecast-2023
DrugPipeline.net is a market research reports distribution platform which hosts research reports from all leading global market research firms related to pharma industry. It also assist decision makers locate the right market research solution from a single place.