Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Atrial Fibrillation - Pipeline Review, H2 2017” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/15/2017 -- Atrial Fibrillation - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Atrial Fibrillation (Cardiovascular) pipeline landscape.
Atrial fibrillation is an irregular and often rapid heart rate that commonly causes poor blood flow to the body. Symptoms include decreased blood pressure, weakness, lightheadedness, confusion and chest pain. The predisposing factors include age, heart disease, high blood pressure, family history and drinking alcohol. Treatments for atrial fibrillation may include medications and surgery.
Atrial Fibrillation - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Atrial Fibrillation (Cardiovascular), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Atrial Fibrillation (Cardiovascular) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Atrial Fibrillation and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 1, 3, 2, 8 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1, 2 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Atrial Fibrillation (Cardiovascular) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Publisher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Atrial Fibrillation (Cardiovascular).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Atrial Fibrillation (Cardiovascular) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Atrial Fibrillation (Cardiovascular) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Atrial Fibrillation (Cardiovascular) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Atrial Fibrillation (Cardiovascular)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Atrial Fibrillation (Cardiovascular).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Atrial Fibrillation (Cardiovascular) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Spanning over 88 pages "Atrial Fibrillation - Pipeline Review, H2 2017" report covers Introduction, Report Coverage, Atrial Fibrillation - Overview, Atrial Fibrillation - Therapeutics Development, Atrial Fibrillation - Therapeutics Assessment, Atrial Fibrillation - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development, Atrial Fibrillation - Drug Profiles, Atrial Fibrillation - Dormant Projects, Appendix. This report Covered Companies - Acesion Pharma Aps, ARCA biopharma Inc, Armetheon Inc, AstraZeneca Plc, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Cardiome Pharma Corp, Daiichi Sankyo Company Ltd, Dong-A Socio Holdings Co Ltd, Gilead Sciences Inc, InCarda Therapeutics Inc, Merck & Co Inc, N-Gene Research Laboratories Inc, Nissan Chemical Industries Ltd, OMEICOS Therapeutics GmbH, Verseon Corp.
Please visit this link for more details: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/global-markets-direct/atrial-fibrillation-pipeline-review-h2-2017
Find all Pharma and Healthcare Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pharma-healthcare
Sandhoff Disease (Jatzkewitz-Pilz Syndrome) - Pipeline Review, H2 2017 - Visit at - https://www.marketresearchreports.com/global-markets-direct/sandhoff-disease-jatzkewitz-pilz-syndrome-pipeline-review-h2-2017
Osteogenesis Imperfecta - Pipeline Review, H2 2017 - Visit at - https://www.marketresearchreports.com/global-markets-direct/osteogenesis-imperfecta-pipeline-review-h2-2017
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports® Inc. is world's largest store offering quality market research, SWOT analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports. We help Fortune 500 to Start-Ups with the latest market research reports on global & regional markets which comprise key industries, leading market players, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Contact us for your market research requirements: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/contact