Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/01/2012 -- Audi, BMW and Mercedes-Benz are all vying to dominate the premium car market. Success hinges on the four key markets of China, Germany, the UK and the US, which account for more than 60% of the trio's combined sales. The close relationship between affluent households and the performance of these three leading premium players suggests the outlook is good for future sales volumes.
Euromonitor International's new Automotive reports are designed specifically for stakeholders in the automotive industry and are compiled from Euromonitor's unrivalled range of global macro-economic and consumer intelligence. This innovative approach assesses myriad 'pull' factors that help shape the future of vehicle demand: from consumer lifestyles to income and expenditure; from demographics and household profiles to social technologies. Automotive also draws upon perspectives from Euromonitor's coverage of other industries, including Consumer Electronics, Consumer Finance and Travel and Tourism.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Automotive products market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Audi AG (NSU) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Audi AG - Strategy, SWOT, and Corporate Finance Report
- Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW Group) - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Automotive Semiconductors Market to 2015 - Demand for Energy Efficient Vehicles with Safety and Comfort Systems to Drive Sales Growth
- South Africa Autos Report Q4 2011
- Algeria Autos Report Q2 2012