The report analyzes and presents an overview of "Augmented Reality Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2017 - 2024" worldwide.
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/10/2018 -- Global Augmented Reality Market accounted for USD 650.8 million in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 70.7% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024.
In July 2017, Vuzix Corporation collaborated with Ubimax to deliver a hands-free smart glasses solution to WS Kunststoff-Service utilizing the Vuzix M300. The new product launch is focused to reduce errors, optimize processes, and simplify new employee training via a single wearable device across several use cases within their multifaceted manufacturing operations.
This technology is widely adopted and incorporated into gaming and other forms of video and entertainment as well as it is increasingly adopted in other applications such as aerospace and defense, medical, and commercial. The continuous innovations in the augmented reality industry coupled with advancements in GPS technology has led to increase the potential of the market in the global scenario.
Click here for Free Sample Report with Discount on Full Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-augmented-reality-market
Drivers & Restraints:
- Increasing demand for AR-based applications in medical sectors
- Increasing interest of large tech companies
- Low cost and reliability for small sensors
- Limitations for processing power, less storage, and restricted size of storage devices
- Lack of interaction with physical products
- The augmented reality market is segmented on the basis of technology into Marker-Based augmented reality, and markerless augmented reality. The augmented reality segment is further sub-segmented into passive marker, and active marker. The markerless augmented reality segment is further sub-segmented into model-based tracking, and image processing-based.
- The global augmented reality market is also segmented on the basis of device type into head-mounted displays, head-up display (HUD), and handheld device. The global augmented reality market is also segmented on the basis of component into hardware, and software. The hardware segment is further sub-segmented into 3D camera, sensors, semiconductor component, and displays. The software segment is further sub-segmented into software development kits, and cloud-based services.
- On the basis of end user, the global augmented reality market is further segmented into aerospace and defense, consumer, medical, and commercial. The consumer segment is further sub-segmented into gaming, sports and entertainment.
- On the basis of geography, global augmented reality market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Any Specific Requirements? Questions? Ask to Our Industry Expert @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-augmented-reality-market
Table of Content:
2. Market Segmentation
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Premium Insights
6. Global Augmented Reality Market: Regulatory Scenario
7. Global Augmented Reality Market, By Technology
8. Global Augmented Reality Market, By Device Type
9. Global Augmented Reality Market, By End User
10. Global Augmented Reality Market, By Geography
11. Global Augmented Reality Market, Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
Key Insights in the report:
- Historical and current market size and projection up to 2025.
- Market trends impacting the growth of the global augmented reality market.
- Analyze and forecast the augmented reality market on the basis of market type and application.
- Trends of key regional and country-level markets for market type and application.
- Company profiling of key players which includes business operations, product and services, geographic presence, recent developments and key financial analysis.
Browse Detailed TOC, Tables and Figures @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-augmented-reality-market
Global Medical Aesthetics Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Global Medical Aesthetic Market, By Product Type (Aesthetic Laser Devices, Energy Devices, Skin Tightening and Body Contouring Devices, Aesthetic Implants, Facial Aesthetic Devices), By Applications (Anti Aging and Wrinkles, Facial & Skin Rejuvenation, Vascular Lesions, Body shaping & cellulite, Breast Enhancement, Scars, Pigment Lesions, Reconstructive Surgery, Tattoo Removal, Hair Removal, Psoriasis & Vitilgo, Skin Surgery, Skin Tightening), By End-User (Hospitals , Dermatology Clinics, Cosmetic Centers, Medical Spas & Beauty Center), By Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders, Retail), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Report Access: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-medical-aesthetics-market/
About Data Bridge Market Research
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research