Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Australia Medical Devices Report Q1 2016” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/24/2015 -- The Australian market has performed well in recent years, driven by a strongly-growing economy and the requirements of an increasingly elderly population. However, a weakening of the Australian dollar is expected to slow momentum in the US dollar value of the market. We forecast that the market will record a negative 2014-2019 CAGR of 2.3% in US dollar terms.
- We forecast that the market will record a negative 2014-2019 CAGR of 2.3% in US dollar terms, ranging from -3.6% for dental products to -0.6% for orthopaedics & prosthetics. The low dollar growth rate reflects a weak AUD, which is on course to depreciate by around 22% against the US dollar in 2015, with a further 6% depreciation forecast for 2016. We project that the market will decline from USD5,001.4mn in 2014 to USD4,459.7mn in 2019.
- We expect import growth to remain negative in US dollar terms in 2015, due to the depreciation of the Australian dollar and cuts in health expenditure. Imports decreased by 2.2% y-o-y in H115 and by 7.1% y-o-y to USD1,196.0mn over the three months to August 2015.
- Despite a decrease of 1.7% in US dollar terms during the three months to August 2015 to USD509.1mn, we expect export growth to resume in 2016 as the slide in the value of the Australian dollar slows.
The Australia Medical Devices Report features market forecasts supported by trade, production and healthcare estimates by Espicom, a Publisher Research's company. These forecasts and estimates focus on six product areas: Consumables, Diagnostic Imaging, Dental Products, Orthopaedics & Prosthetics, Patient Aids and Other Medical Devices.
Detailed product breakdown for market, trade and production data in Australia provides industry professionals, strategists, company executives and analysts with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the Australia Medical Devices industry.
- Benchmark Publisher's Medical Devices market forecasts, which take into account macroeconomic and industry-specific forecasts for Australia, to test analysis as it is a key input for budgeting and strategic business planning. Use our standardised data to gain a better understanding of market performance in Australia.
- Target Business Opportunities in the Australia Medical Devices market by using our assessments and projections for demographic trends, regulatory developments, investment dynamics and domestic demand in Australia.
- Assess the activities and market position of your competitors via our assessments of domestic production, national and multinational manufacturers, along with the trade and distribution outlets of multinationals, key company developments and future growth prospects.
Provides industry, political and economic views. Briefly analyses the medical devices market, taking into account the latest industry forecasts, healthcare indicators and industry trends & developments.
SWOT analyses of the medical devices market, the political environment, the economic landscape and the business environment.
Evaluates and analyses the medical devices market in terms of historical and forecast trends, covering six product areas: Consumables, Diagnostic Imaging, Dental Products, Orthopaedics & Prosthetics, Patient Aids and Other Medical Devices. Additionally, presents annual and monthly import and export trade data.
Presents macroeconomic forecasts impacting the medical devices market.
Industry Risk Reward Index
Risk Reward Indices tool, which provides a globally comparative and numerically based assessment of the medical devices market's attractiveness.
Assesses the medical devices market in the current year. Additionally, covers healthcare trends shaping the market, focusing on health status, healthcare system, healthcare funding, healthcare resources, healthcare activity and healthcare personnel. Includes historical healthcare data.
Industry Trends & Developments
Analyses the latest industry trends and developments shaping the market, in terms of monthly trade performance, forecast trends, production changes, regulatory developments, competitive strategies, political events and economic performance.
A focus on government healthcare reforms, epidemiological trends, mergers and acquisitions, product launches, market entries, FDI activity, R&D, biotechnology, clinical trials and supply chain issues.
Values historical medical devices production, and analyses the presence of national and multinational manufacturers operating in the market. Also, compares the presence of leading multinational company operations, either via sales & marketing, distribution or manufacture. Finally, takes into account market access drivers, including major distribution channels, trade associations and trade shows.
Carefully explains the medical devices market methodology, trade classifications, Risk Reward Index methodology and sources used in the medical devices market Report.
For more information Visit at:
Find all Medical Devices Reports at:
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions