Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/18/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Australia: National Broadband Network to Boost Adoption Levels to Match Regional Peers market report to its offering
‘Australia: National Broadband Network to Boost Adoption Levels to Match Regional Peers,’ a new Country Intelligence Report by Pyramid Research, offers a precise, incisive profile of Australia’s mobile and fixed telecommunications and pay-TV markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Australian market. Published annually, this presentation-quality, executive-level report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony and broadband, mobile and pay-TV sectors, in addition to a review of key regulatory trends.
- The National Broadband Network, scheduled for completion in 2019, will by that time have made FTTH/B the predominant broadband technology, up from 1% of fixed lines in 2013.
- In 2013, Australia’s telecom revenue of US$28.2bn was down by 5% on the previous year, largely because of sharply declining ARPS due to increasing competition. Going forward, however, mobile revenue is set to grow thanks to increasing mobile data usage and revenue, and broadband is set to boom as well.
- Ongoing controversy over NBN adds great uncertainty to the final plan and its expected impacts. A revision in 2013 cut the goal to 22% of the population passed by FTTP, down from 93% of premises.
This report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Australia today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to and including 2018. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into Australia’s telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Pyramid Research’s databases.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Australia in a regional context: a review of market size and trends compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Australia.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as forecasts and historical figures of service revenue from fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, mobile voice and data, and pay-TV markets.
- The service evolution: a look at the change in the breakdown of overall revenue by fixed/pay-TV and mobile sectors and by voice, data and video between 2013 and 2018.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and service providers’ performance, revenue market shares and expected moves over the next 18-24 months.
- An in-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony and broadband services, mobile voice and data services, and pay-TV services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by technology/platform as well as operator, average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Australia’s telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
Reasons To Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of Australia’s telecommunications and pay-TV markets based on insights directly from the local market players.
- The report offers a wealth of data on the telecom and pay-TV markets, with the mobile and fixed segments examined in detail.
- The competitive landscape and the major players are given extra attention, enabling local players or prospective market entrants to gain the insight they need.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players to succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Australia.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The report concludes with an exploration of the opportunities available in the Australia market to operators, vendors and investors.
Australia, Australia termination rates, Australia VAS, Australia roaming rates, mobile data in Australia, fixed data in Australia, Australian mobile broadband, Australia network upgrades, Australia fiber rollouts, Australia FTTH, MandA in Australia, MVNOs in Australia, Australian NBN, National Broadband Network of Australia, fiber deployment, LTE in Australia, Vodafone Australia, Vodafone Hutchison Australia, PSTN, FTTx, xDSL, DSL, cable, infrastructure sharing, circuit-switched lines in Australia, Australia value-added services, Australia fixed broadband, prepaid in Australia, postpaid in Australia, Australian multiplay, 2.5G in Australia, 3G in Australia, 4G in Australia, LTE in Australia, Australia IPTV, Australia pay-TV, Australia DTH, Australia network upgrades, Telstra, Optus, VHA…
Telstra, Optus, VHA, Vodafone, Foxtel
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit