Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Australia Wealth Report 2016” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/10/2016 -- This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in Australia. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
This report is the result of Publisher's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Australia.
- Independent market sizing of the Australian HNWIs for five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2011 to 2015
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2020
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities related to the wealth management and private banking sector in Australia
- The size of Australian wealth management industry
- Information on private banks
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- Australia Wealth Report 2016 is an unparalleled resource, and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data, created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in WealthInsight's database.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, Wealth Insight is able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
- The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of HNWIs to 2019, and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
- The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector, the latest merger and acquisition activity, and the opportunities and challenges that the sector faces.
- There were 313,027 HNWIs in Australia in 2015, which collectively held US$987.1 billion in wealth.
- The Australian HNWI population rose by 2.1% in 2015, following a 1.5% increase in 2014.
- The Australian HNWI population is forecast to grow by 17.8% to reach 381,966 in 2020, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 31.3% to reach US$1.4 trillion.
Spanning over 94 pages "Australia Wealth Report 2016" report covers Introduction, Executive Summary, Australia Key Facts, Distribution of Wealth in Australia, Findings from the Wealth Insight HNWI Database, Analysis of Australian HNWI Investments, Competitive Landscape, Key Drivers. The report covered companies are - National Australia Bank, Commonwealth Bank, ANZ Private Bank, WestPac, Deutshe Bank, Credit Suisse, Macquarie Group, JBWere Pty Ltd, Hillross Financial Services
For more information Visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/australia-wealth-report-2016
Find all Wealth Management report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealth-management
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions