Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Austria Country Risk Report Q1 2016” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/30/2015 -- Core Views
- Austrian real GDP growth will accelerate in 2016, but economic activity will lag behind regional peers despite improving external demand from the eurozone.
- At a federal level, support for the Freedom Party (FPÖ) is continually on par with that of the SPÖ-ÖVP coalition. Given its strong performance in the Styria and Burgenland elections, we expect the FPÖ party to make further gains in the Upper Austria and Viennese elections in late 2015.
Key Risks To Outlook
- Lacklustre consumer spending could result in a lower negative contribution from imports. This would bolster growth over the year though we do not feel this could significant deviate from forecasts in 2015.
- Continually robust support for the far right Freedom Party in 2014 remains a salient political risk consideration.
The Austria Country Risk Report helps businesses with market assessment, strategic planning and decision making to promote growth and profitability in Austria. It is an essential tool for CEOs, Chairmen, Finance Directors/CFOs, Managing Directors, Marketing/Sales Directors with commercial interests in this emerging market.
An influential new analysis of Austria's economic, political and financial prospects through end-2019, just published by award-winning forecasters, Publisher Research.
- Forecast the pace and stability of Austria's economic and industry growth through end-2019.
- Identify and evaluate adverse political and economic trends, to facilitate risk mitigation.
- Assess the critical shortcomings of the operating environment that pose hidden barriers and costs to corporate profitability.
- Contextualise Austria's country risks against regional peers using Publisher's country comparative Risk Index system.
- Evaluate external threats to doing business in Austria, including currency volatility, the commodity price boom and protectionist policies.
- The Austria Country Risk Report by Publisher Research includes three major sections: Economic Outlook, Political Outlook and Key Sector Outlook.
How will the Austria' economic policy-making and performance impact on corporate profitability over 2015-2019?
Publisher provides our fully independent 5-year forecasts for Austria through end-2019 for more than 50 economic and key industry indicators. We evaluate growth, and also forecast the impact of economic management.
Economic Outlook Contents
The Austria Country Risk Report features Publisher's forecasts with supporting analysis for 2015 through to end-2019, set against government views and Publisher's evaluation of global and regional prospects.
Key Areas Covered:
- Full 10-year forecasts with data - for key macroeconomic variables including GDP (real growth and per capita), population, inflation, current account balance and the exchange rate.
- Publisher's comprehensive Risk Index system - rates each country worldwide for economic and political risk, and rates the business environment, within a global and regional context.
- Economic Activity - real GDP growth, employment, inflation, consumption (retail sales and confidence).
- Balance of Payments - trade and investment, current and capital account.
- Monetary Policy - interest rate trends (bank lending and deposit rates) and inflation (producer price and consumer price).
- Exchange Rate Policy - currency controls, foreign investment flows, exchange rates and foreign exchange reserves.
- Fiscal Policy - macroeconomic strategy and policies, government finance and tax reforms.
- Foreign Direct Investment - approvals, inflows and climate.
- External Debt - debt profile (short and long-term plus public and private sector obligations).
- Global Assumptions - forecasts for each year to end-2019 covering: major commodities, growth in key regions, inflation, and interest and exchange rates, in the United States, Japan, China and the eurozone.
- Rely upon Publisher's 100% independent forecast scenarios for Austria and underlying assumptions - we take no advertising and are privately-owned.
- Exploit the benefits of Publisher's comprehensive and reliable macroeconomic database on Austria, sourced and fully maintained by Publisher from an extensive network of private sector, government and multilateral contacts.
- Gain key insights into the current and future direction of government economic policy, which could significantly affect your company's business prospects, from Publisher's team of analysts and economists.
What are the political risks to doing business in Austria over the next 5-years?
Publisher's Austria country Risk Index evaluates the short- and medium-term threats to political stability.
Political Outlook Contents
- SWOT Analysis for the Austria Market - Political Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats facing Austria.
- Political Stability and Risk Assessment - Publisher's Risk Index assesses explicit short- and long-term risks to political stability; latest positioning and trends for Austria's risk are compared with regional and global averages.
- Current Administration and Policy-making Publisher assesses the threats to the continuity of economic policy, and likely changes to the business operating environment.
- Long-Term Political Outlook Publisher examines the structural risks to the stability of Austria's political system and the dominant public policy issues likely to affect decision-makers, and outlines scenarios for how the state could evolve in the medium to long term.
- Benchmark Austria's risk profile against its neighbours, the global and regional average, allowing easy comparison of risks between key business markets.
- Identify, evaluate and anticipate political and security risks to the business environment, and to your company's current operations and future plans.
- Gain valuable insights into government and policy-making, through Publisher's specialist team of analysts and economists, and their network of private and public sector sources.
Key Sector Outlook
Which industry sectors in Austria will grow fastest, and where are the major investment opportunities in the market?
Publisher identifies investment opportunities in Austria's high growth industries including automotives, defence & security, food & drink, freight transport, infrastructure, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals & healthcare and telecommunications & IT.
Key Areas Covered:
- Market Overview - Size and value of each industry, including recent sector developments and major industry key performance indicators (KPIs) that have impacted company performance.
- 5-year Industry Forecasts - Forecasts for each year over 2015-2019, using Publisher's proprietary industry modelling technique, which incorporates key domestic and international indicators - including economic growth, interest rates, exchange rate outlook, commodity prices and demographic trends - to provide fully integrated forecasts across and within each industry.
- Demand- and Supply-Side Data/Forecasts - Publisher's industry data covers both the output of each industry and the domestic demand, offering clear analysis of anticipated import/export trends, as well as capacity growth within each industry.
- Target strategic opportunities in high growth industries, which are benefiting from global mega trends, and thus offer strong investment and growth opportunities.
- Compare the growth path of different industries to identify which are best placed to benefit from domestic and international economic prospects, and which have historically suffered from volatile growth trends - a key indicator of future risks.
Spanning over 19 pages "Austria Country Risk Report Q1 2016" report covers Executive Summary, Political Outlook, Economic Outlook, Global Macro Outlook.
For more information Visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/business-monitor-international/austria-country-risk-report-q1-2016
Find all Business and Government Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/business-government
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions