Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/16/2013 -- Austria Patient Monitoring Market Outlook to 2018 - Fetal Monitors, Multiparameter Patient Monitoring, Neonatal Monitors, Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors and Others provides key market data on the Austria Patient Monitoring market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within seven market categories – Multiparameter Patient Monitoring, Patient Monitoring Accessories, Micro-Electromechanical Systems, Remote Patient Monitoring, Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors, Neonatal Monitors and Fetal Monitors. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
- Market size and company share data for Patient Monitoring market categories – Multiparameter Patient Monitoring, Patient Monitoring Accessories, Micro-Electromechanical Systems, Remote Patient Monitoring, Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors, Neonatal Monitors and Fetal Monitors.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within seven market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the seven market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Austria Patient Monitoring market.
- Key players covered include Philips Healthcare , GE Healthcare, Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA , 3M Health Care Ltd., Biotronik SE & Co. KG , Schiller AG and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Austria Patient Monitoring competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Philips Healthcare GE Healthcare Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA 3M Health Care Ltd. Biotronik SE & Co. KG Schiller AG Mindray Medical International Limited Omron Healthcare Co., Ltd. OSI Systems, Inc. Medtronic, Inc. Ambu A/S Nihon Kohden Corporation Covidien plc A&D Medical / LifeSource Welch Allyn Inc. ConMed Corporation Paul Hartmann AG St. Jude Medical, Inc. Boston Scientific Corporation Microlife Corporation ArjoHuntleigh Rossmax International Ltd. Terumo Corporation
To view table of contents for this market report please visit:
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)