The Report Austria Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 - Market Trends, Regulations and Competitive Landscape provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/28/2016 -- This report elaborates Austria's power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for capacity, generation, and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of the Austria power markets regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape, and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided. The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in Austria on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario, and future potential. Financial performance of the leading power companies is also analyzed in the report.
View Report At :http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/822012
- Snapshot of the countrys power sector across parameters - macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2015, forecast for the next 15 years to 2030.
- Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
- Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
- Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
- Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
Download Sample copy of this Report at : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/822012
Reasons to buy
- Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the countrys power sector
- Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the countrys power sector
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industrys growth potential
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
- Respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/marketresearchreports-biz
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 4
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 8
2 Introduction 9
2.1 GlobalData Report Guidance 9
3 Austria, Power Market, Snapshot 11
3.1 Austria, Power Market, Macroeconomic Factors 11
3.2 Austria, Power Market, Supply Security 14
3.3 Austria, Power Market, Opportunities 14
3.4 Austria, Power Market, Challenges 15
4 Austria, Power Market, Market Analysis 16
4.1 Austria, Power Market, Supply Structure 16
4.2 Austria, Power Market, Key Market Players 17
4.3 Austria, Power Market, Financial Deals 18
4.3.1 Deal Volume and Value Analysis, 2004-June 2016 18
4.4 Austria, Power Market, Demand Structure 20
4.4.1 Consumption by Sector 22
5 Austria, Power Market, Regulatory Scenario 23
5.1 National Reform Program 2013 24
5.2 Green Electricity Act 24
5.3 Amendment to the Green Electricity Act, 2012 26
5.4 Austria, Power Market, Renewable Energy Policy 26
5.4.1 Feed-in Tariffs 27
5.4.2 Other Financial Incentives 29
6 Austria, Power Market, Capacity and Generation Overview 31
6.1 Austria, Power Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Fuel Type, 2015 31
6.2 Austria, Power Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity and Annual Power Generation, 2000-2030 32
6.2.1 Cumulative Installed Thermal Capacity and Annual Thermal Power Generation, 2000-2030 34
6.2.2 Cumulative Installed Hydropower Capacity and Annual Hydropower Generation, 2000-2030 37
6.2.3 Cumulative Installed Non-hydro Renewable Capacity and Annual Non-hydro Renewable Power Generation, 2000-2030 40
7 Austria, Power Market, Transmission and Distribution Overview 44
7.1 Austria, Power Market, Transmission Overview 44
7.2 Austria, Power Market, Distribution Overview 46
7.3 Austria, Power Market, Grid Interconnection 47
7.4 Electricity Import and Export Trends, 2000-2015 48
7.5 Power Market, Austria, Electricity Trading 49
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207