Global Automatic Identification System Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/17/2018 -- The Global market report contains data for historic years 2014 & 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025. The Automatic Identification System Market is expected to reach USD 305 Million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Get Free Sample Research Report: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-automatic-identification-system-market
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Automatic Identification System Market
Some of the major players operating in the global automatic identification system market are
- FURUNO ELECTRIC CO., LTD.,
- Kongsberg Gruppen,
- L3 Technologies, Inc.,
Other: Japan Radio Co., Garmin Ltd., CNS Systems, Transas., ComNav Marine Ltd. True Heading AB, Wärtsilä, Jotron AS, FLIR Systems, ACR Electronics, Inc., ONWA Marine Electronics Co. Ltd., Simrad, SRT Marine Systems plc, exactEarth, among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Automatic Identification System Market
The global automatic identification system market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of automatic identification system market for global, Europe, North America, Asia pacific and South America.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-automatic-identification-system-market
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Improved navigation and maritime traffic management
- Better coastal surveillance
- Increasing government regulations to use AIS due to rising safety concerns.
- Difficult to track range and reporting capabilities
Market Segmentation: Global Automatic Identification System Market
- The global automatic identification system market is segmented into class, application, platform, and by geography.
- Based on class, the global automatic identification system market is segmented into class A AIS, class B AIS, and AIS base stations.
- On the basis of platform, the global automatic identification system market is segmented into vessel-based platform and onshore-based platform.
- On the basis of application, the global automatic identification system market is segmented into fleet management, vessel tracking, maritime security and other applications.
- Based on geography, the global automatic identification system market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely north America & south America, Europe, Asia-Pacific And, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
For Request TOC or Buying Full Report, Visit: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-automatic-identification-system-market
About Data Bridge
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. For Customization and Getting Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818