Recently published research from IBISWorld, "Automobile Transmission Manufacturing in the US", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/17/2012 -- Shifting up: Renewed car buying will spur demand for parts manufacturing
Automobile Transmission Manufacturing in the US
Road to recovery
A recovery in the automotive industries will spur demand for transmission and power train parts provided by the industry. While growth will be slow because of increasing import penetration and the rising cost of steel, manufacturers will benefit from the improving economic conditions. The electronic and technological content of this industry's products is particularly expected to expand, driven by consumer demand for greater vehicle performance and functionality.
Companies in this industry manufacture motor vehicle (cars and light, medium and heavy-duty trucks) transmissions, parts for transmissions and powertrain parts. Industry products include clutches, gears, differentials and axle bearings.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Dana Holding Corporation, American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Truck Manufacturing: Global Industry Guide
- Truck Manufacturing - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Car manufacturing - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Car manufacturing - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Car manufacturing - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Truck Manufacturing - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Car & Automobile Manufacturing in the US
- Automotive Manufacturing - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Automobile Manufacturing in China
- Car manufacturing: Advanced Emerging Markets (Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, Taiwan) Industry Guide
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)