New Retailing research report from Verdict Research is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/22/2013 -- This report provides an overview of the parts sales flows (in EURm) from parts manufacturers, wholesalers, and vehicle manufacturers to various retail channels. It is designed to help you understand the influence of each supply source on the overall chain, primarily in 2011 but with historic data back to 2009, in order to see which type of sales outlet is the most profitable in terms of revenue.
- Realize the potential of individual countries, by comparing the performance of each stage of the supply chain with data from previous years.
- Identify the most profitable entry points into the supply chain, by understanding which channels are gaining market share.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The supply chain aftermarket has been given a welcome boost recently by increased consumer demand. This has helped to grow the value of the market and the revenue that it earns but naturally some channels have fared better than others.
In addition, the Block Exemption Rule (BER) has had a profound effect on the wholesale aftermarket in the last few years, with its most recent revision coming in June 2010. This has facilitated wholesale purchases for specific supply sources that have been able to offer increasingly competitive prices as a result.
With individual aftermarket sectors expanding at different rates, understanding each stage of the supply chain is key for businesses to be able to target the most relevant channel for sourcing components.
Reasons to Get this Report
- What are the prevailing part sales trends from parts manufacturers, wholesalers, and vehicle manufacturers to retail channels?
- Which trends can be seen in franchised dealers' resale activity?
- Which countries are experiencing the most significant developments in the value of their wholesale aftermarket?
- How has the introduction of the BER impacted the supply chain?
- What effect has the recent economic downturn had on the development of the wholesale aftermarket in different countries?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Penske Automotive Group, Inc. (PAG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Gallium Nitride (GaN) Semiconductor Devices (Discretes & ICs) Market, Global Forecast & Analysis (2012 - 2022)
- Automotive Aftermarket in France - Industry and Country Analysis
- Automotive Aftermarket in Germany - Industry and Country Analysis
- Automotive Aftermarket in Spain - Industry and Country Analysis
- Automotive Aftermarket in Argentina - Channel Analysis to 2015
- Pharmaceutical Supply Chain in Europe - Adoption of Direct to Pharmacy (DTP) Model to Boost Efficiency and Optimize Pricing
- Clinical Supply Chain Management - Technologies such as IVRS, CTMS, EDC and RFID Enhance Drug Supply Management
- Global Sensors Market For Automotive Applications (2011 - 2016)
- Automotive Aftermarket in Western Europe
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)