Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Automotive Aftermarkets (GLOBAL) - Industry Report” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/01/2015 -- Automotive Aftermarkets (GLOBAL) report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis – analysing the 200 largest Automotive Aftermarkets (GLOBAL) companies.
The Automotive Aftermarkets (GLOBAL) report contains the most-up-to-date financial data and Publisher applies these figures to create their unique and authoritative analysis.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength – for example AUTOLIV AKTIEBOLAG has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company – for example NEMAK EXTERIOR SL is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis – Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over several years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 200 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure (1314.2 billion).
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
The next section focuses on company analysis and provides an in-depth analysis of the largest companies within the Automotive Aftermarkets (GLOBAL) industry.
Each business is analysed using Publisher's unequivocal model and culminates in the production of the Publisher Chart. The Publisher Model uses a series of charts to graphically analyse an individual company and measure its ability to achieve sales growth while maintaining financial strength.
The Publisher Chart is a quick and dependable method of analysing a company's financial well-being. It's simple to understand: a rising line is good news and a falling line is bad news.
Therefore, this company analysis will tell you if a company is:
- Strong or heading for failure
- Utilising their investments
- Becoming burdened by debt
- Getting the most from their resources
The Publisher Automotive Aftermarkets (GLOBAL) analysis also provides you with full business name and address, names of directors and registration address.
For more information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/plimsoll-publishing-limited/automotive-aftermarkets-global-industry-report
Automotive Aftermarkets (EUROPEAN) - Industry Report - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/plimsoll-publishing-limited/automotive-aftermarkets-european-industry-report
Automotive Electronics Manufacturers (GLOBAL) - Industry Report - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/plimsoll-publishing-limited/automotive-electronics-manufacturers-global-industry-report
Automotive Fuel Retailers (GLOBAL) - Industry Report - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/plimsoll-publishing-limited/automotive-fuel-retailers-global-industry-report
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions