Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/05/2018 -- Automotive axle and propeller shafts are key components to generate momentum in vehicles by transferring torque from differential to wheels and engine to differential, respectively. Axles transfer the torque from differential to wheels or serve only as a support for vehicle loads while providing the mounting for wheel assembly. The functioning of the axle depends on the position and type of axle. Commercial vehicles, such as heavy trucks, medium duty trucks, and buses may integrate more than two live axles depending on the application and role of the vehicle, whereas most of the passenger cars are integrated with one live axle & one dead axle. Propeller shaft also known as drive shaft is used to transfer torque from the engine to the differential of the vehicle. Propeller shaft is integrated with the differential using one or more universal joints or jaw couplings. Propeller shafts are capable of transferring large amount of torque with minimum power loss as compared to belt and chain drive systems. Major players in the market are investing huge amount of capital in research & development to enhance their technical expertise, offer new & innovative products, and increase their product portfolio. For instance, in 2015 American Axle & Manufacturing, Inc, a leading manufacturer of axle & propeller shafts invested $113.9 million in R&D to enhance their axle and propeller shaft product portfolio.
For More Info, Get Sample : http://bit.ly/2CEWHdZ
The demand for automotive axles and propeller shafts is governed by increase in production and sales of vehicles globally and increase in customer demand for quieter cabin & increased comfort in vehicles. In addition, reduction in maintenance cost of the vehicle is another factor that drives the market. However, volatile price of raw material such as steel and alloy of carbon and aluminum used for manufacturing of axles and propellers slows down the market growth. Moreover, increase in demand of fuel efficient vehicle is expected to provide opportunity for the key players in this market to provide low cost and light weight products further increasing fuel efficiency of the vehicles. Increase in adoption of all wheel drive (AWD) vehicles mostly in North America and Europe has further spurred the demand for axles and propeller shafts.
- The report includes an extensive analysis of the factors that drive as well as restrain the world automotive axle and propeller shaft market.
- The market projections from 2014 to 2022 are included along with the affecting factors.
- The report also provides quantitative as well as qualitative trends to assist the stakeholders understand the situations prevailing in the market.
- An in-depth analysis of key segments demonstrates stakeholders with different types of axle and propeller shaft used in vehicles.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading market players across various geographies.
Enquire About Report : http://bit.ly/2lTW8S3
BY AXLE & PROPELLER SHAFT TYPE
- Axle Type
- Dead axle
- Live axle
- Tandem axle
- Propeller shaft type
- Single piece
- Multi piece
- Slip in tube
BY VEHICLE TYPE
- Two wheelers
- Passenger cars
- Commercial vehicle
Also Request For Discount : http://bit.ly/2E4O48I
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 WORLDAUTOMOTIVE AXLE & PROPELLER SHAFT MARKET, BY AXLE & PROPELLER SHAFT TYPE
- CHAPTER 5 WORLD AUTOMOTIVE AXLE & PROPELLER SHAFT MARKET, BY VEHICLE TYPE
- CHAPTER 6 WORLD AUTOMOTIVE AXLE & PROPELLER SHAFT MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- CHAPTER 7 COMPANY PROFILES
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452