Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/11/2018 -- Automotive biometric is an electronic component that identifies individuals with respect to their physiological and behavioral characteristic. The biometric system verifies and provides access to the controls, such as fingerprint recognition at the door/steering wheel, microphone inside the car that recognizes the owner's voice, and others. After gaining the required data, the biometric system analyzes the current inputs with its existing records and then a complete access is provided to the owner.
For More Info, Get Sample : https://www.researchbeam.com/automotive-biometric-market/request-sample
Increase in need for safety is the major factor that drives the growth of the automotive biometric vehicle access system market. The biometric system asks for biological evidences such as fingerprint scan and facial & voice recognition, which increase the level of safety. Biometric access system does not ask for passwords thus making it difficult to be hacked or stolen. Moreover, hackers cannot easily track down the passwords as the access is given on the owner's recognition. In addition, biometric vehicle systems are easier and faster with respect to the operating pace. Some of the car manufacturers such as Ford, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, and Volkswagen plan to incorporate the biometric system in the cars for the safety and convenience of the customers.
The market is segmented based on technology, type, and country. Technology is further divided into fingerprint scan, voice recognition, face recognition, and others. Based on vehicle type, it is classified as passenger car and commercial vehicle. By region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players profiled in the report include Hitachi, Ltd., Fujitsu Limited, Nuance Communications, Voxx International Corporation, Safran S.A, Synaptics Incorporated, ASSA ABLOY AB (HID Global Corporation), BioEnable Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Fingerprint Cards AB (publ), and Methode Electronics, Inc.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This study comprises analytical depiction of the global automotive biometric market with current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to gain a stronger coverage in the market.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2018 to 2024 to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter's Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
Enquire About Report : https://www.researchbeam.com/automotive-biometric-market/request-sample
- Fingerprint Scan
- Voice Recognition
- Face Recognition
BY VEHICLE TYPE
- Passenger Car
- Commercial Vehicle
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
KEY MARKET PLAYERS PROFILED
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Fujitsu Limited
- Nuance Communications
- Voxx International Corporation
- Safran S.A.
- Synaptics Incorporated
- ASSA ABLOY AB (HID Global Corporation)
- BioEnable Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Fingerprint Cards AB (publ)
- Methode Electronics, Inc.
Also Request For Discount : https://www.researchbeam.com/automotive-biometric-market/purchase-enquiry
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3: MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4: AUTOMOTIVE BIOMETRIC MARKET, BY TECHNOLOGY
- CHAPTER 5: AUTOMOTIVE BIOMETRIC MARKET, BY VEHICLE TYPE
- CHAPTER 6: AUTOMOTIVE BIOMETRIC MARKET, BY REGION
- CHAPTER 7: COMPANY PROFILES
About Research Beam
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452