Fast Market Research recommends "Automotive Manufacturing in Brazil" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/19/2013 -- Automotive Manufacturing in Brazil industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Brazil automotive manufacturing market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The automotive manufacturing industry comprises the production of trucks, passengers cars and motorcycles.
- The Brazilian automotive manufacturing industry had total revenues of $74.3bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.8% between 2008 and 2012.
- Industry production volumes declined with a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.5% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 5,032.8 thousand units in 2012.
- The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 10.9% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $124.8bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the automotive manufacturing market in Brazil
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the automotive manufacturing market in Brazil
Leading company profiles reveal details of key automotive manufacturing market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Brazil automotive manufacturing market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Brazil economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Brazil automotive manufacturing market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Brazil automotive manufacturing market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Brazil automotive manufacturing market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Automotive Manufacturing in Finland
- Automotive Manufacturing in Europe
- Automotive Manufacturing in Mexico
- Automotive Manufacturing in the United Kingdom
- Automotive Manufacturing in the Czech Republic
- Automotive Manufacturing in Austria
- Automotive Manufacturing in South America
- Automotive Manufacturing in Canada
- Automotive Manufacturing in Asia-Pacific
- Automotive Manufacturing in Russia