New Transportation market report from Markets and Markets: "Automotive Oil & Fuel Filter Market - Global Forecast to 2020"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/17/2015 -- Automotive Oil & Fuel Filter Market by Fuel Type (Gasoline & Diesel), Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, LCV, HCV, & Off- Highway), Filter Media (Cellulose, Synthetic-Laminated, Pure glass), Market (OE & Aftermarket), & by Region - Global Forecast to 2020
The global automotive oil and fuel filter market size, in terms of value, is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.64% for the period 2015 to 2020. The market is driven by factors such as the rising demand for vehicles in the BRICS nations, growing environmental concerns regarding emissions, and increased adoption of personal vehicles for daily commute.
In this report, the global automotive oil and fuel filter market has been segmented by filter type into oil filter and fuel filter, by filter media into cellulose, composite, and glass fiber, by fuel type into gasoline and diesel, by vehicle type into passenger car, LCV, and HCV, by market into OE and Aftermarket, and Off- highway oil and fuel filter market by type; agriculture tractor and construction vehicles.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The North American oil and fuel filter market (comprising the U.S., Mexico, and Canada) is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR-that is, 7.98%-during the forecast period. The Asia-Oceania market is estimated to be the largest, with a market share of 46.9% in 2015. Factors such as large population base, rising income of consumers, and favorable government policies are propelling the growth of the automotive oil and fuel filter market in the Asia-Oceania region.
The global automotive oil and fuel filter market is a competitive one, with a large number of market players. As of 2014, the market is dominated by key players such as Mann+Hummel (Germany), Affinia Group (U.S.), Cummins Inc. (U.S.), Sogefi SpA (Italy), Donaldson Co. Inc. (U.S.), Mahle GmbH (Germany), Clarcor Inc. (U.S.) and Denso Corp. (Japan).
Reasons to Get this Report
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis; including industry analysis (industry trends and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, value chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the oil and fuel filter market, high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
The report will enable both, established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms to gain a larger market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) to strengthen their position in the market.
The report provides insights with reference to the following points:
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights into upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the global automotive oil and fuel filter market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for automotive oil and fuel filter across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped markets, recent developments, and investments in the global automotive oil and fuel filter market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the global automotive oil and fuel filter market
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Automotive Fluid Filter Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Global Automotive Oil Filter Market 2015-2019
- Automotive Fuel Delivery System Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2019
- Automotive Multi-Wheel Drive Systems Market - Global Trends and Forecast to 2020
- Automotive Balance Shaft Market - Industry Trends & Forecast to 2020