Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/10/2018 -- An automotive seat climate system is a technology that helps to heat or cool the seats according to the surrounding environment, for instance, heating in cold temperature and cooling the seats in tropical and hot environments. Such seats provide optimum comfort and geometric flexibility to the driver and co-passengers during a long journey.
For More Info, Get Sample : http://bit.ly/2Fg7ybO
The primary factor that drives the market is the increased driver comfort during long journeys and rise in penetration of semi-luxury and luxury vehicles worldwide. Further, growth in disposable income of the population, high fuel efficiency, and lower electric power consumption are also expected to fuel the market growth.
However, high installation cost of automotive climate seats is anticipated to hinder this growth. Moreover, increase in demand for electric and hybrid vehicles, and high requirement for climate seas in mid-passenger and commercial vehicles are expected to offer ample number of opportunities to key players of the market.
The automotive seat climate systems market is segmented on the basis of component, surface material, application, vehicle type, and geography. Based on component, the market is divided into electronic control unit, seat ventilation system, seat heating system, and neck conditioner system. The surface material segment includes leather, cloth, and others. Based on application, the market is categorized into heated & cooled seats, heated & ventilated seats, heated seats, and neck warmers.Based on vehicle type, it is classified into passenger cars, light commercial vehicles (LCVs), and heavy commercial vehicle (HCVs). Based on geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players mentioned in the report are Lear Corporation, Gentherm, Konsberg Automotive, Adient plc, Continental AG, Magna International Inc., II-VI, Inc., Toyota Motor Corporation, Recticel, and Faurecia.
- This study comprises analytical depiction of the global automotive seat climate systems market with current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to gain a stronger coverage in the market.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2017 to 2023 to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter's Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
Enquire About Report : http://bit.ly/2AGecod
- Electronic Control Unit
- Seat Ventilation System
- Seat Heating System
- Neck Conditioner System
BY SURFACE MATERIAL
- Heated & Cooled Seats
- Heated & Ventilated Seats
- Heated Seats
- Neck Warmers
BY VEHICLE TYPE
- Passenger Cars
- Light Commercial Vehicles (LCVs)
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle (HCVs)
Also Request For Discount : http://bit.ly/2AEKlfQ
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
KEY MARKET PLAYERS PROFILED
- Lear Corporation, Gentherm
- Konsberg Automotive
- Adient plc
- Continental AG
- Magna International Inc.
- II-VI, Inc.
- Toyota Motor Corporation
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 AUTOMOTIVE SEAT CLIMATE SYSTEMS MARKET, BY COMPONENT
- CHAPTER 5 AUTOMOTIVE SEAT CLIMATE SYSTEMS MARKET, BY SURFACE MATERIAL
- CHAPTER 6 AUTOMOTIVE SEAT CLIMATE SYSTEMS MARKET, BY APPLICATION
- CHAPTER 7 AUTOMOTIVE SEAT CLIMATE SYSTEMS MARKET, BY VEHICLE TYPE
- CHAPTER 8 AUTOMOTIVE SEAT CLIMATE SYSTEMS MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- CHAPTER 9 COMPANY PROFILES
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452