Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/09/2018 -- Automotive trailers are unpowered vehicles dragged by powered vehicles, which are used to transport goods and commodities. Industrial growth in the emerging economies and rise in manufacturing activities have a positive impact on the demand for automotive trailers. The report provides a detailed analysis of the market with reference to the trailer types.
For More Info, Get Sample : https://www.researchbeam.com/automotive-trailer-market/request-sample
Reduction in cost in terms of fuel consumption & emission, extra carriage capacity of the automotive trailers, and their environment-friendly nature drive the growth of the market. However, high maintenance cost and reduced resale value restrain the market growth. On the contrary, the development of the transportation and logistics industry is expected to provide lucrative growth opportunities for the market.
The global automotive trailer market is segmented into trailer type, axle type, vehicle type, and region. Based on trailer type, the market is categorized into dry van, box trailer, flatbed, tripper, refrigerated trailer, and others. Depending on axle type, it is bifurcated into single axle and tandem axle. By vehicle type, it is classified into two-wheeler, passenger car, and commercial vehicle. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players operating in the market are China International Marine Containers Co., Ltd, Schmitz Cargobull Aktiengesellschaft, Wabash National Corporation, Great Dane, Dennison Trailers Ltd., Utility Trailer Manufacturing Company, Hyundai Motor Group, Humbaur GmbH, Ifor Williams Trailers Ltd., and Böckmann Fahrzeugwerke GmbH.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This study comprises analytical depiction of the global automotive trailer market with current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to gain a stronger coverage in the market.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2017 to 2023 to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter's Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
Enquire About Report : https://www.researchbeam.com/automotive-trailer-market/enquire-about-report
BY TRAILER TYPE
- Dry Van & Box
- Chemical & Liquid
- Others (Bottom Dump and Cargo)
BY AXLE TYPE
- Single Axle
- Tandem Axle
- Three or More Than Three Axle
BY VEHICLE TYPE
- Two-wheeler & Bike
- Passenger Car
- Commercial Vehicle
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Also Request For Discount : https://www.researchbeam.com/automotive-trailer-market/purchase-enquiry
KEY MARKET PLAYERS PROFILED
- China International Marine Containers Co., Ltd
- Schmitz Cargobull Aktiengesellschaft
- Wabash National Corporation
- Great Dane
- Dennison Trailers Ltd.
- Utility Trailer Manufacturing Company
- Hyundai Motor Group
- Humbaur GmbH
- Ifor Williams Trailers Ltd.
- Böckmann Fahrzeugwerke GmbH
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3: MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4: AUTOMOTIVE TRAILER MARKET, BY TRAILER TYPE
- CHAPTER 5: AUTOMOTIVE TRAILER MARKET, BY AXLE TYPE
- CHAPTER 6: AUTOMOTIVE TRAILER MARKET, BY VEHICLE TYPE
- CHAPTER 7: AUTOMOTIVE TRAILER MARKET, BY REGION
- CHAPTER 8: COMPANY PROFILES
About Research Beam
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452