Tubeless tires have substituted the outdated Automotive Tubeless Tires, owing to the increased safety and enhanced reliability they offer. The distinctive manufacturing technique of tubeless tires with advanced rubber & metal alloys and benefits, such as significant Noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) performance, better fuel efficiency, better heat dissipation, and better bump absorption, make them an outstanding alternative to conventional Automotive Tubeless Tires.
Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/27/2017 -- Global automotive tubeless tire market is expected to reach $198 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2017 to 2023. The passenger car segment is expected to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period. Asia-Pacific accounted for the highest share of 50% in 2016, and is anticipated to maintain this trend.
Access Full Summary at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/automotive-tubeless-tire-market
Tubeless tires operate without an inner tube, and the outer surface of tubeless tire makes an air tight sealing with metal rim, and air is held in the assembly of casing and rim. Growth in automotive industry in developing countries and stringent vehicular emission & fuel economy norms among different countries boosted the demand for automotive tubeless tires in the market. However, fluctuation in cost of raw material, such as steel & rubber and huge capital investment required to set up new manufacturing facility is restraining the market growth. Moreover, rise in average life span of vehicles, and advancement in technology are expected to create numerous opportunities for the market growth.
Geographically, the market is classified into North-America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. Asia-Pacific accounted for majority of revenue in 2016, and is expected to maintain its dominance, followed by North America and Europe. This is attributed to the rise in disposal income, which further boosts the number of vehicles and growth in aftermarket.
Key findings of the Automotive Tubeless Tire Market
- In 2016, the radial tubeless tire dominated the overall automotive tubeless tire market, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period.
- The bias tubeless tire segment is expected to grow at a lucrative CAGR of 7.1%.
- The passenger car segment led the overall market in 2016, and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.4%.
- The two-wheeler segment is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of 7.9%.
- In 2016, aftermarket segment accounted for the largest market share in the overall automotive tubeless tire market, and is estimate to grow at a CAGR of 5.8%.
- The original equipment manufacturer (OEM) segment is expected to grow at a noteworthy CAGR of 7.4%.
- Asia-Pacific accounted for the highest market share in 2016, and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.8%.
EARLY BUYERS WILL GET FLAT 15% DISCOUNT ON THIS REPORT!!
Request Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-free-sample/2036