Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/08/2012 -- AutoNation, Inc Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
AutoNation, Inc Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "AutoNation, Inc."
AutoNation, Inc SWOT & Financial report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "AutoNation, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "AutoNation, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
AutoNation, Inc. (AutoNation) is an automotive retailer, based in the US. Its product range includes new vehicles, used vehicles and automotive parts, and offers services such as automotive services, automotive finance and insurance products. The company also offers vehicle protection products such as extended service contracts, guaranteed auto protection, theft protection products and maintenance services. AutoNation sells vehicles of 32 brands which include Toyota, Ford, General Motors, Daimler, Honda, Nissan, BMW and Chrysler. As of December 31, 2011 the company operated 215 stores and 258 franchise stores across 15 states in the US. AutoNation is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, the US.
To view the detailed table of contents for this report please visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/66258/autonation-inc-retailing-company-profile-swot-financial-report.html