Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/14/2018 -- Autonomous emergency braking system (AEBS) is a feature that improves the safety of the vehicle by warning the driver about an imminent crash and helps to use the maximum braking capacity of the car. It applies brakes independently if the situation becomes critical and no human response is made. It uses on-board sensors, cameras, and radars to detect vehicles, pedestrians, and other obstacles. AEBS is mandatory in the U.S. and Europe to reduce fatalities.
For More Info, Get Sample : http://bit.ly/2z31j7K
Rise in number of road accidents and high adaptation rate of advanced braking system drive the global autonomous emergency braking system market. However, high cost of AEBS technology restricts the autonomous emergency braking system market growth. Moreover, increase in demand for luxury vehicles and increased passenger vehicle registration presents a major opportunity for market expansion.
The global autonomous emergency braking system market is segmented on the basis of product type, technology, vehicle type, and region. By product type, the market is bifurcated into low-speed AEBS & high-speed AEBS. By technology, the market is classified into crash imminent braking, and dynamic brake support. By vehicle type, the market is categorized into passenger and commercial vehicles. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players operating in the market are Robert Bosch GmbH, Continental AG, Delphi Automotive LLP, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Mobileye, Autoliv Inc., Hyundai Mobis, AISIN SEIKI Co., Ltd., Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd., and Mando Corporation.
Enquire About Report : http://bit.ly/2j7NnTh
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This study comprises analytical depiction of the global autonomous emergency braking system market with current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to gain a stronger coverage in the market.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2017 to 2023 to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter's Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
BY PRODUCT TYPE
- Low-speed AEBS
- High-speed AEBS
Also Request For Discount : http://bit.ly/2hO4X1I
- Crash Imminent Braking
- Dynamic Brake Support
BY VEHICLE TYPE
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Request For Customization : http://bit.ly/2zj3gRF
KEY MARKET PLAYERS PROFILED
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Continental AG
- Delphi Automotive LLP
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Autoliv Inc.
- Hyundai Mobis
- AISIN SEIKI Co., Ltd.
- Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd.
- Mando Corporation
Table Of Contents
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 AUTONOMOUS EMERGENCY BRAKING SYSTEM MARKET, BY PRODUCT TYPE
- CHAPTER 5 AUTONOMOUS EMERGENCY BRAKING SYSTEM MARKET, BY TECHNOLOGY
- CHAPTER 6 AUTONOMOUS EMERGENCY BRAKING SYSTEM MARKET, BY VEHICLE TYPE
- CHAPTER 7 AUTONOMOUS EMERGENCY BRAKING SYSTEM MARKET, BY REGION
- CHAPTER 8 COMPANY PROFILES
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452