Fast Market Research recommends "Availon Acquires Wind Energy Activities of Voith Industrial Services - Deal Analysis from GlobalData" from GlobalData, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/16/2013 -- Availon GmbH (Availon), a leading independent service provider of wind turbine generators, has acquired the wind energy activities of Voith Industrial Services Holding GmbH & Co. KG. (Voith). Voith offers complete service packages for wind turbines made by GE Energy (GE), Vestas Wind Systems A/S (Vestas), Gamesa Corporacion Technologica, S.A. (Gamesa), Nordex SE (Nordex) and Dewind Co. (Dewind). The acquisition will expand the portfolio of Availon, whose offering is limited to GE, Vestas and Gamesa. With the activities of Voith coming under Availon, Availon's service network will become even denser, thereby reducing the travel times for maintenance calls. Voith has service locations present in Austria, while Availon does not have any activity in this region, meaning it will create an opportunity for Availon to expand its services.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Wind services form a very small share in the revenues of Voith Group, hence its decision to sell off its wind energy activities. The sale will allow Voith to concentrate on its core activities and at the same time will strengthen Availon's position of as a market leader, its service network and its portfolio.
- The deal report analyzes reason behind the acquisition of DMP Molleservice, a Danish ISP, by Polaris Private Equity.
- It covers the rationale behind the deal, few comparable deals, key drivers of the deal and brief profile of company.
Reasons to Get This Report
- The deal analysis provides details on rationality behind the acquisition and explains the key drivers of this deal.
- The report covers the brief overview of the companies involved in the transaction.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Duke Energy Acquires Outland Energy Services, Wind Turbine Operator - Deal Analysis from GlobalData
- DONG Energy A/S - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2012 Update
- Energias de Portugal SA - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2012 Update
- Duke Energy Corporation - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2012 Update
- Enel S.p.A. - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2012 Update
- AGL Energy Limited - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2012 Update
- NRG Energy, Inc. - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2012 Update
- Gamesa Corporacion Tecnologica, S.A. - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2012 Update
- NextEra Energy Resources, LLC - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2012 Update
- Gamesa Corporacion Tecnologica, S.A. (GAM) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile