Flow meter and metering system provider The Avanti Company is proud to present its impressive line up of U.S.A. based manufactured products to the water and wastewater Industry.
Avon Park, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/09/2015 -- Avanti's major vendors include the following and their major products:
- McCrometer – Hemet, California (propeller, mag and insertion mag flow meters)
- Itron - Liberty Lake, Washington (AMR, AMI, Smart Cities solutions)
- Liquid Controls – Lake Bluff, Illinois. (flow meters for Industry, Petroleum and fuel delivery)
- Hach flow - Loveland, Colorado (Sewer Flow Monitoring and Data Delivery Service)
- RedZone Robotics - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania(Wastewater Asset Management Solutions)
- Infosense – Charlotte, North Carolina (Sewer Line blockage assessment)
- Nicor - Dripping Springs, Texas (Water Meter Box Lids)
- Do Mac – Pompano Beach, Florida (Guardian inflow caps)
Each of these Corporations are based in the United States, with their primary manufacturing centers also based in the U.S.. Although some of the components within these products may not be made in the U.S., each of these are made in the U.S.A. manufacturers, and Avanti is proud to promote their products.
About The Avanti Company
Spearheaded by President and owner Tim Devlin, The Avanti Company has provided Flow Meters and Metering Systems including water meters and Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) to maximize and better utilize the data coming into a Utility since 1977. Avanti has served various markets with strong technical knowledge, capability and products, to assist end users to find solutions to their daily challenges. Call 1-800-284-5231 for additional information on water and wastewater system products or visit our website at http://www.avanticompany.com to learn more about the company's services including on-site flow meter testing, sewer flow monitoring, and metering system support