According to a new market report published by Market Research Store titled “Aviation Test Market Outlook - Global Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Assessment (2014-2022)."
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/19/2015 -- Aviation Test Market Outlook - Global Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Assessment (2014-2022)
The Global Aviation Test market is accounted for $5.64 billion in 2014, and is projected to register a CAGR of 3.7% to reach $7.56 billion by 2022. Aviation test equipments are primarily used for maintaining the hydraulic, electrical, power and pneumatic systems in the aviation industry. Checking at regular intervals of the maintenance and security systems enables the aircrafts to be up to date and in a good condition, which is prerequisite considering the security aspects.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report:
The factors that are influencing the growth of the aviation test equipment market are increasing safety concerns, technological advancements, stringent government regulations, novel based R&D activities of aviation test equipment's, rise in usage of software based solutions. Particularly in military based aviation, the need for aviation test equipment is more vital because of the complexity and atmospheric changes at war bases. The global shift is towards integrated multi-faceted test systems for multiple weapons imparting agility and flexibility in test architecture.
Some of the key players in this market are General Electric Co, Rockwell Collins, Teradyne Inc, Rolls Royce Holdings Plc, Moog, Inc, 3M, Boeing, Airbus, Avionics Inc, and Honeywell International Inc. Companies such as Airbus and Boeing among others, are consuming the test equipment market, which is being strengthened by the advent of novel and superior aircraft in the commercial as well as defense sector.
Request For Sample Report Here:
- Commercial Sector
- Military / Defense
Type of Products Covered:
- Power Aviation Test Equipment
- Pneumatic Aviation Test Equipment
- Electrical Aviation Test Equipment
- Hydraulic Aviation Test Equipment
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia
Rest of the World
- Latin America
- Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements