Fast Market Research recommends "Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Indonesia" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/10/2014 -- Away-from-home tissue and hygiene sales are being boosted by the growing popularity of consumer food service and tourism in Indonesia. The increasing popularity of eating-out among urban consumers also impacted AFH tissue and hygiene positively, especially napkins, boxed facial tissues and toilet paper. More affluent consumers continue to embrace the habit of visiting food service outlets and the increasingly busy and hectic lifestyle of urban consumers means that they are spending more time outside their homes and are using even more AFH products.
Domestic players Pindo Deli Pulp & Paper Mills and Univenus, which are both subsidiaries of Asia Pulp & Paper, are the leading manufacturers of AFH tissue & hygiene products in Indonesia. In addition to these two companies, Kimberly-Clark also accounted for a substantial share of AFH sales during the review period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Away-from-home tissue and hygiene is expected to continue to be dependent on travel and tourism for growth. In addition to international tourism, the positive economic outlook stemming from Indonesia's positive economic performance during the global economic slowdown is also expected to attract business people from all over the world during the forecast period. This is, in turn, expected to boost the performance of hotels and restaurants. Urbanisation and the increasing number of working women in Indonesia is also set to lead to higher interest in dining out during the forecast period. Younger consumers are also increasingly treating hotels, restaurants and cafes as urban hot spots in which to socialise. These trends are expected to improve consumption of AFH tissue and hygiene over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene industry in Indonesia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene industry in Indonesia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Indonesia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Indonesia?
- What are the major brands in Indonesia?
- What are the most important channels for away-from-home sales?
- What are the different applications for away-from-home wipers?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Away-From-Home Hygiene, Away-From-Home Tissue.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tissue and Hygiene in Russia
- Tissue and Hygiene in Germany
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in China
- Tissue and Hygiene in Hong Kong, China
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Ecuador
- Tissue and Hygiene in France
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Vietnam
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Chile
- Tissue and Hygiene in India
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in the Czech Republic