Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/15/2014 -- Good economic growth saw the consuming channels of AFH products improve their consumption as more hotels, restaurants and office complexes are opening in major cities of the country. This saw the category improve with an impressive gain of 18% current value sales on the previous year. This growth was stronger than in the review period, as there was an improved performance every year in line with economic growth leading to increased spending power.
Euromonitor International's Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Nigeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Away-From-Home Hygiene, Away-From-Home Tissue.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tissue and Hygiene in Russia
- Tissue and Hygiene in Germany
- Tissue and Hygiene in India
- Tissue and Hygiene in Hong Kong, China
- Tissue and Hygiene in Spain
- Tissue and Hygiene in France
- Tissue and Hygiene in the US
- Tissue and Hygiene in Japan
- Tissue and Hygiene in Norway
- Tissue and Hygiene in China