New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/17/2014 -- Value sales of away-from-home tissue and hygiene products grew by 5% in current terms in 2013 to reach S$103 million. This growth was similar to the rate recorded in 2012. This continuous and strong growth is due to the opening of large-scale shopping centres, such as Jem, Westgate, AM100 and Bedok Mall, and also office buildings. Jem is known as the third-largest shopping centre on the island, and its opening added over 200 shops and restaurants. Many new hotels, from budget to 5-star establishments, also opened, and these include the Westin Singapore, Carlton City Hotel, Dorsett Singapore, Holiday Inn Express and The POD.
Kimberly-Clark (Singapore) maintains a large presence in retail tissue and also leads away-from-home tissue and hygiene. The company?s better performance is attributed to the presence of its strong brands, including Scott and Kleenex, which cover most categories except paper tablecloths. The key to leading away-from-home tissue and hygiene is the offer of good-quality products.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Value sales of away-from-home tissue and hygiene products are expected to grow at a constant CAGR of 2% over the forecast period. This rate of growth is slightly lower than the review period average. The greatest share of value sales is generated by AFH paper towels. Since AFH paper towels are increasingly being replaced by air hand driers, AFH paper towels is expected to record slower growth than any other AFH category over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene industry in Singapore with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene industry in Singapore, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Singapore market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Singapore?
- What are the major brands in Singapore?
- What are the most important channels for away-from-home sales?
- What are the different applications for away-from-home wipers?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Away-From-Home Hygiene, Away-From-Home Tissue.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in China
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Ecuador
- Tissue and Hygiene in Italy
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Belgium
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Vietnam
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Chile
- Tissue and Hygiene in India
- Tissue and Hygiene in Norway
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in the Czech Republic
- Tissue and Hygiene in Taiwan