Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/26/2014 -- The continual growing trend of ageing population supported the growth of AFH incontinence products to reach a volume increase of 4% and a current value growth of 6%. In 2012 government measures restricted the growth of incontinence products, meaning a slow-down of the growing pace in the near future.
In 2012 SCA Hygiene Holding acquired the tissues section of Georgia Pacific Europe, meaning that SCA is the new key player and ranks first in AFH tissue and hygiene in 2012. SCA already had the leading position in AFH hygiene with its TENA brand. The Lotus brand of Georgia Pacific was a strong player in AFH tissue market. Its addition to the SCA AFH portfolio with its strong AFH brand Tork brought them a leading market position in AFH. In 2012 Kimberly-Clark is second, also with a strong portfolio which includes Kleenex, Wypall, Scott and Kimtech brands.
AFH products in the Netherlands are expected to grow, driven by the growth of the 50+ age population. In addition, growing production costs are also set to support value growth of the category. There is the expectation that across AFH tissues and AFH hygiene volume growth will be positive with gradual recovery of the economy from the recession-hit years.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene industry in Netherlands with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene industry in Netherlands, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Netherlands market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Netherlands?
- What are the major brands in Netherlands?
- What are the most important channels for away-from-home sales?
- What are the different applications for away-from-home wipers?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Away-From-Home Hygiene, Away-From-Home Tissue.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tissue and Hygiene in Russia
- Tissue and Hygiene in Germany
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in China
- Tissue and Hygiene in Hong Kong, China
- Tissue and Hygiene in Spain
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Ecuador
- Tissue and Hygiene in France
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Chile
- Tissue and Hygiene in India
- Tissue and Hygiene in Norway