New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "AXO Science S.A.S. - Product Pipeline Analysis"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/12/2013 -- AXO Science S.A.S. (AXO) develops high output and multi-parametric analysis solutions for characterizing biological samples. Its patented HiFi technology brings innovation in molecular based diagnostic applications including cancer diagnostic, blood genotyping, pathogen detection etc. AXO provides a complete solution of contact and non-contact printing services for diagnostic micro arrays and bio-sensing. The solutions find application in non-contact printing of low/medium density arrays; glass slides; SPRi prisms (Biacore, Genoptics/HORIBA); microtiter plate (MTP) bottom; and other possibilities currently under testing phase. Its services include arraying of samples; surface functionalization of customer-specific supports; non-contact printing; microarray processing for Quality-Control; image generation, data analysis; and electronic documentation of whole production process. AXO is headquartered in Villeurbanne, France.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the AXO Science S.A.S. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Vexim SAS - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Firalis SAS - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Akonni Biosystems Inc - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (BIO) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Quanterix Corporation - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Imperial College London - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Courtagen Life Sciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Verisante Technology, Inc. (VRS) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Product Pipeline in Medical Equipment Market - Robust Pipeline Strengthening the In-Vitro Diagnostics and Cardiovascular Devices Market
- Beckman Coulter, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis