Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/25/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Axpo Power AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
Axpo Power Ag (Axpo), formerly Axpo Ag, carries out power generation through renewable sources. It generates, distributes and transmits nuclear energy, hydroelectric energy and renewable energy. The company also provides services in the field of environment and energy. Axpo is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Axpo Holding AG, energy utility that supplies electricity to around three million people in Switzerland. The company is headquartered in Baden, Switzerland._x000D_
The company supplies electricity produced from eco-friendly sources.
Axpo Power AG Key Recent Developments
Oct 09, 2012: Fire Island Wind Commences Operations Of 17.6 MW Wind Power Project In AlaskanAug 30, 2012: Fire Island Wind Delivers Electricity To Chugach Electric Association From 17.6 MW Wind Power Project
Apr 03, 2012: HEA Requests Rate Increase With RCA
Axpo Power AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit