DrugPipeline.net has announced the addition of “B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia - Pipeline Review, H2 2017” research report to their website www.DrugPipeline.net
Bangalore, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/27/2017 -- B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia is a type of slow growing leukemia that affects developing B-lymphocytes (also known as B-cells). Symptoms include swollen lymph nodes (glands) in the neck, under the arms or in the groin, pain or discomfort under the ribs on the left side, due to an enlarged spleen, frequent or repeated infections and slow healing, due to a lack of normal white blood cells, excessive sweating at night and unintentional weight loss. Treatment includes chemotherapy and radiation.
B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 3, 12, 7, 11 and 3 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II and Phase I stages comprises 3 and 2 molecules, respectively.
B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Publisher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (Oncology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Spanning over 174 pages "B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia - Pipeline Review, H2 2017" report covers Introduction, Report Coverage, B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia - Overview, B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia - Therapeutics Development, Pipeline Overview, B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia - Therapeutics Assessment, B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development, B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia - Drug Profiles, B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia - Dormant Projects, Appendix. This report Covered Companies few are - AB Science SA, Aduro BioTech Inc, BioInvent International AB, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Celgene Corp, Cell Source Inc, Cellectis SA, Dynavax Technologies Corp, Elsalys Biotech SAS, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, iDD biotech SAS, Immunomedics Inc, Johnson & Johnson, Juno Therapeutics Inc, Lymphocyte Activation Technologies SA, Mabion SA, MedImmune LLC, MEI Pharma Inc, Millennium Pharmaceuticals Inc, Molecular Templates Inc, Novartis AG, Noxxon Pharma AG, Ono Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, Portola Pharmaceuticals Inc, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc, Sunesis Pharmaceuticals Inc, TheraMAB LLC, Unum Therapeutics Inc.
For more information Visit at: http://www.drugpipeline.net/global-markets-direct/b-cell-chronic-lymphocytic-leukemia-pipeline-review-h2-2017
Find all Pharma and Healthcare Reports at - http://www.drugpipeline.net/catalog/pharma-healthcare
Influenza A Virus, H3N2 Subtype Infections - Pipeline Review, H2 2017 - Visit at - http://www.drugpipeline.net/global-markets-direct/influenza-virus-h3n2-subtype-infections-pipeline-review-h2-2017
Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura) - Pipeline Review, H2 2017 - Visit at - http://www.drugpipeline.net/global-markets-direct/idiopathic-thrombocytopenic-purpura-immune-thrombocytopenic-purpura-pipeline-1
DrugPipeline.net is a market research reports distribution platform which hosts research reports from all leading global market research firms related to pharma industry. It also assist decision makers locate the right market research solution from a single place.