Fast Market Research recommends "Baby and Child-Specific Products in Azerbaijan" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/02/2015 -- In 2013 baby and child-specific products in Azerbaijan demonstrated a further good performance, largely due to the increasing number of products in the market in the last two years of the review period. This included offerings from Johnson & Johnson, Procter & Gamble, Kalina Concern and Kompaniya Klever OOO. Parents do not worry much about the quality of products as they are likely to meet their requirements, but pay more attention to price and usability. With rising disposable incomes families continued to look for more child-specific products, and companies also successfully addressed this demand by widening their portfolios, launching products in various animal shapes. Kompaniya Klever OOO led this packaging trend. Furthermore, various child-specific products, such as shampoo, liquid soap and shower gels were launched under the brand name of the famous Russian-produced cartoon, Masha i Medved (Masha and Bear) which is very popular among Azerbaijani children.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Johnson & Johnson maintained its long-term lead in baby and child-specific products in 2013. The company held an 11% value share, having a widespread presence in all regions of Azerbaijan.
Over the forecast period, baby and child-specific products are expected to observe a positive performance due to increasing numbers of new-born babies over the review period, and because baby care is considered essential by parents. Growing consumer awareness of additional products, stimulated by manufacturers? promotions, will also spur demand.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Baby Care industry in Azerbaijan with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Baby Care industry in Azerbaijan, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Baby Care in Azerbaijan market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Baby Care in Azerbaijan?
- What are the major brands in Azerbaijan?
- What are the movements in unit prices across categories?
- What is the penetration of premium baby care products?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Lithuania
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in the United Arab Emirates
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Estonia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Portugal
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Slovenia