Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/01/2014 -- Even if parents pay for baby and child-specific products, children are the ones who mainly have the final purchase decision. Because of this, the trend of companies trying to market their products directly to their consumers remained in 2012, as most companies tried to attract children?s attention by relating their products with popular children?s action figures, movies and timeless characters like Barbie, Superman and the Ice Age animals.
Johnson & Johnson del Ecuador SA leads sales in 2012. The firm has been able to maintain its leadership through its continuous marketing efforts in order to constantly create new marketing campaigns. Also, the firm is highly innovative, and it has been able to achieve a strong positioning in consumers? minds, as the firm?s products are considered to provide high quality at affordable prices. There are companies that sell at much lower prices, but for babies, consumers prefer to spend money on products that they consider to have better features.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
During the forecast period it is likely that consumption trends will remain similar, as children are still expected to be attracted by products that have attractive, colourful packaging and that relate to known and popular characters amongst children. Also, this will mean that companies will have to constantly change their products? image for their child-specific products, so that they do not become dull or boring and avoid the risk of losing sales.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Baby Care industry in Ecuador with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Baby Care industry in Ecuador, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Baby Care in Ecuador market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Baby Care in Ecuador?
- What are the major brands in Ecuador?
- What are the movements in unit prices across categories?
- What is the penetration of premium baby care products?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Baby and Child-specific Hair Care, Baby and Child-specific Skin Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Toiletries, Baby Wipes, Medicated Baby and Child-specific Products, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Estonia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Israel
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Turkey
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Greece
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Italy
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in South Africa
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in China
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Bolivia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Malaysia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Japan