Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/21/2012 -- After the strong impact of the controversy surrounding used ingredients, which affected baby care in France in 2010, brands tried to improve the quality of their products. Most baby care references began to integrate more natural ingredients and avoided parabens, in order to restore the confidence of mothers. It was both a constraint and an opportunity for the category as baby care products with more natural ingredients were becoming the norm, but could also contribute to the added value of the...
Euromonitor International's Baby and Child-specific Products in France report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Baby and Child-specific Hair Care, Baby and Child-specific Skin Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Toiletries, Baby Wipes, Medicated Baby and Child-specific Products, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Baby and Child-specific Products market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Brazil
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Russia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in the Netherlands
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Sweden
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Japan
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Bulgaria
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Latvia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in South Africa
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Finland
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Lithuania