Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/31/2012 -- Sales of baby and child-specific products stagnated in 2011, thanks to the preceding economic crisis in Latvia, general drop in consumer purchasing power, low consumer confidence index and declining birth rate. Even by 2009, the number of newborn children in Latvia had decreased by 9%, and in 2010 declined by a further 11%, which continued to have a negative effect on baby care products in 2011.
Euromonitor International's Baby and Child-specific Products in Latvia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Baby and Child-specific Hair Care, Baby and Child-specific Skin Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Toiletries, Baby Wipes, Medicated Baby and Child-specific Products, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Baby and Child-specific Products market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Brazil
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Russia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Sweden
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Bulgaria
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Mexico
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in the US
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Indonesia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in China
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Australia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Georgia