Fast Market Research recommends "Baby and Child-Specific Products in Peru" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/05/2014 -- There are two main factors that drive sales of baby and child-specific products. First, the birth rate in Peru steadily declined through the last decade, which enables parents to spend more per child. In addition, as the number of working mothers rise, they try to compensate for having less time to dedicate to their children by purchasing more products that better tackle their child's personal care needs.
Multinational Johnson & Johnson is the indisputable category leader, with a 33% value share in 2013. The company has a longstanding presence in the country, offering good quality. As a result, its Johnson's Baby brand is top of mind among the Peruvian population. In addition, the company frequently engages in product innovation and has a strong distribution network. Kimberly-Clark ranked second thanks to its Huggies brand which offers a good range of prices and is strongly supported through frequent advertising.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The higher purchasing power of Peruvian consumers coupled with declining birth rates will shape increasing spending on baby and child-specific products among parents over the forecast period. As a result, leading players are expected to focus on product innovation in order to better meet Peruvian consumers' requirements.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Baby Care industry in Peru with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Baby Care industry in Peru, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Baby Care in Peru market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Baby Care in Peru?
- What are the major brands in Peru?
- What are the movements in unit prices across categories?
- What is the penetration of premium baby care products?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Baby and Child-specific Hair Care, Baby and Child-specific Skin Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Toiletries, Baby Wipes, Medicated Baby and Child-specific Products, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Lithuania
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Estonia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Slovenia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Georgia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Israel
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Denmark
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Turkey
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Slovakia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in South Korea
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Cameroon