Fast Market Research recommends "Baby and Child-Specific Products in Serbia" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/24/2013 -- Baby wipes dominated Serbian baby and child-specific products in 2012 with 53% value share. This means that baby wipes largely drive trends in the category as a whole. Baby wipes recorded only minimal value sales growth in 2012 of just 1%, which caused relatively slow growth of the overall category despite the fact that other products recorded more than healthy value sale increases in the same year.
Euromonitor International's Baby and Child-specific Products in Serbia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Baby and Child-specific Hair Care, Baby and Child-specific Skin Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Toiletries, Baby Wipes, Medicated Baby and Child-specific Products, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Baby and Child-specific Products market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Malaysia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Japan
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Slovakia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in the Netherlands
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Iran
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in South Korea
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in China
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Turkey
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in France
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Sweden