Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/04/2014 -- Baby and child-specific products is a category which continues to be influenced by the consistent although moderate decline which is being recorded in the birth rate in Slovakia. Although value sales in the category increased by 1% in current terms in 2013, this represents a slowdown from the 3% increase recorded in 2012. However, the strong importance placed on products which are designed specifically for babies and the intense care which Slovakian parents show their children contributed to the development of the category in 2013 and the result of this was positive growth.
Baby and child-specific products remained under the leadership of the international consumer goods giant Procter & Gamble Slovakia spol sro towards the end of the review period, with the company maintaining a solid 27% value share thanks to its wide product portfolio and its strong focus on frequent product innovation and the promotion of its products and brands. However, the company lost one percentage point from its value share in 2013 due to strong promotional activities of its competitors and the increasing number of companies operating in the Slovakian beauty and personal care industry which focus on manufacturing baby and child-specific products.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The performance of baby and child-specific products is not expected to change significantly during the forecast period, with a value CAGR of 1% expected in constant 2013 terms. The category is set to benefit from substantial new product innovation and the new, organic composition of baby-specific products, which is expected to be a popular trend among Slovakian parents.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Baby Care industry in Slovakia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Baby Care industry in Slovakia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Baby Care in Slovakia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Baby Care in Slovakia?
- What are the major brands in Slovakia?
- What are the movements in unit prices across categories?
- What is the penetration of premium baby care products?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Baby and Child-specific Hair Care, Baby and Child-specific Skin Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Toiletries, Baby Wipes, Medicated Baby and Child-specific Products, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Lithuania
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Estonia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Slovenia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Georgia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Israel
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Denmark
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Turkey
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in South Korea
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Cameroon
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Singapore