Fast Market Research recommends "Baby Food Eastern Europe 2014" from ERC, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/09/2014 -- Summary
"Baby Food Eastern Europe 2014" is a new report by ERC that analyzes the Baby Food industry demand prospects in Eastern Europe, key segments, features & developments, future projections based on various trends. This report also examines trends which are currently affecting the industry. Furthermore, it profiles various companies in the Baby Food industry in Eastern Europe along with the foreign trade involving the Baby Food industry.
- Sales in 2013 for Baby Food in Czech Republic are estimated at CZK 2.8 billion (US$ 143 million)
- Polish Baby Food market value reached PNZL 1.22 billion (US$ 387 million), an increase of 36.9%. Total volume consumption stood at 40,819 tonnes in 2013
- The market for Baby Food in Slovakia has expanded by around 21.4% in value over the past seven years to reach an estimated EUR31 million (US$ 41.2 million) in 2013, equivalent to approximately 2,847 tonnes
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- "Baby Food Eastern Europe 2014" report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Baby Food industry in Eastern Europe.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Baby Food in Eastern Europe. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Baby Food industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Baby Food industry in Eastern Europe.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Baby Food industry and for new companies considering entry into Eastern Europe's Baby Food industry.
- This report provides detailed data for the various companies operating in the Baby Food industry in Eastern Europe along with their key focus product sectors.
- Market profile of the various product sectors of the Baby Food industry has also been provided in this report with the key features & developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers & brands.
- This report also provides an overview of Food Retailing in Eastern Europe, with a mention of the major Food retailers in the country, along with the Baby Food distribution in Eastern Europe.
- This report also provides future projections of the Baby Food industry in Eastern Europe considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Baby Food companies require a detailed understanding of Baby Food consumption by individual product categories in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by product category, where the growth opportunities are in Baby Food industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different Baby Food types also change - favoring some product categories and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall product category sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Baby Food industry in Eastern Europe market, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Nestle Ukraina, Hipp-Uzhgorod GmbH, Nutricia Ukraina (Danone), Humana, OOO Nestle Rossiya, OOO Nutricia (Danone), OAO Progress, Wimm-Bill-Dann Food OJSC, Heinz Rossiya, Danone, Hipp Verkaufsburo Budapest, Nestle Hungaria Kft, Univer Product Rt, Humana, Pacific Ócean Kft., Nutricia Slovakia s.r.o. (Danone), Hero Slovakia s.r.o., , Hipp Slovakia s.r.o., Nestle Slovensko s.r.o., Hame Slovakia s.r.o., Nutricia Polska Sp. z o.o. (Danone), Nestle Polska Sp. z o.o., Hipp Polska, Humana Poland Sp z.o.o..
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baby Food Russia
- Global Baby Food and Infant Formula Market 2014-2018
- Baby Food in Europe
- Baby Food Poland
- Baby Food France
- Turkey Food & Drink Report Q3 2014
- Baby Food Ukraine
- Food Diagnostics Systems Market - Global Trends & Forecast To 2018
- Halal Food Market in Europe 2014-2018
- Baby Food Australia