Unit volumes of baby food packaging declined in 2011 by 1% - from 181 million units in 2010, to 178 million units in 2011. Demand for products in this category is driven by the fact that there are demographic shifts (such as lower birth rates as well as an older population that is being expanded by immigration of adults) in Canada which are resulting in an older population and shrinking younger population. Another major trend which is shaping the way this category looks is the fact that there...
Euromonitor International's Baby Food Packaging in Canada report offers insight into key trends and developments driving packaging across the category. The report also examines trends and prospect for various pack types and closures: metal packaging, rigid plastic, glass, liquid cartons, paper-based containers; flexible packaging.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Dried Baby Food, Milk Formula, Other Baby Food, Prepared Baby Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Baby Food Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baby Food Packaging in India
- Baby Food Packaging in Colombia
- Baby Food Packaging in the Philippines
- Baby Food Packaging in South Africa
- Baby Food Packaging in Turkey
- Baby Food Packaging in the Netherlands
- Baby Food Packaging in Sweden
- Baby Food Packaging in Argentina
- Baby Food Packaging in Brazil
- Baby Food Packaging in Ukraine