New Food research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/28/2013 -- The growing number of women joining the workforce acts as the main growth driver for baby food packaging in Mexico. In the five years comprised by the review period alone, households headed by a female person rose from 25% of all households in Mexico in 2007 to 30% in 2012. This speaks of the extra responsibilities women have taken on over the years, not only in terms of raising their children, but also being in charge of family finances. As a consequence of this, Mexican women have less time...
Euromonitor International's Baby Food Packaging in Mexico report offers insight into key trends and developments driving packaging across the category. The report also examines trends and prospect for various pack types and closures: metal packaging, rigid plastic, glass, liquid cartons, paper-based containers; flexible packaging.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Dried Baby Food, Milk Formula, Other Baby Food, Prepared Baby Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Baby Food Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baby Food Packaging in Spain
- Baby Food Packaging in Sweden
- Baby Food Packaging in Brazil
- Baby Food Packaging in Turkey
- Baby Food Packaging in South Africa
- Baby Food Packaging in France
- Baby Food Packaging in Australia
- Baby Food Packaging in the Netherlands
- Baby Food Packaging in Canada
- Baby Food Packaging in Thailand
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)