New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Baby Food Packaging in Singapore"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/11/2013 -- Weak economic conditions in 2012 saw consumers choosing to focus on their careers and push back marriage as well as childbirth plans. This trend therefore continued to impact birth rates in Singapore. Total Fertility Rates remains low at 1.28 to 1.30 per female in 2012. As such, baby food packaging declined in 2012 with some shifts between pack types noted.
Euromonitor International's Baby Food Packaging in Singapore report offers insight into key trends and developments driving packaging across the category. The report also examines trends and prospect for various pack types and closures: metal packaging, rigid plastic, glass, liquid cartons, paper-based containers; flexible packaging.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Dried Baby Food, Milk Formula, Other Baby Food, Prepared Baby Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Baby Food Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baby Food Packaging in Canada
- Baby Food Packaging in China
- Baby Food Packaging in Mexico
- Baby Food Packaging in the US
- Baby Food in Brazil
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Venezuela to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Slovakia to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Norway to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Singapore to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Hungary to 2017
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)