New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Baby Food Packaging in Thailand"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/09/2014 -- The declining birth rate continued to limit unit volume growth of baby food products in Thailand in 2012. Moreover, the growing breastfeeding rate limited the growth of baby milk formula, particularly in infant and follow-on milk formula. The government, as well as public and private health organisations, continued to encourage Thai mothers to feed their children with breast milk for at least six months for their babies' better immune system development. There are increasing numbers of...
Euromonitor International's Baby Food Packaging in Thailand report offers insight into key trends and developments driving packaging across the category. The report also examines trends and prospect for various pack types and closures: metal packaging, rigid plastic, glass, liquid cartons, paper-based containers; flexible packaging.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Dried Baby Food, Milk Formula, Other Baby Food, Prepared Baby Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Baby Food Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baby Food Packaging in the Philippines
- Baby Food Packaging in Canada
- Baby Food Packaging in Japan
- Baby Food Packaging in China
- Baby Food Packaging in Malaysia
- Baby Food Packaging in Mexico
- Baby Food Packaging in the Netherlands
- Baby Food Packaging in the US
- Baby Food Packaging in Singapore
- Baby Food Packaging in Italy