Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on "Baby Nutrition Insights - Issue 32" to its huge collection of research reports.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/11/2017 -- "Baby Nutrition Insights - Issue 32", is an analytical report by GlobalData which provides extensive and highly detailed information on the key markets in the Baby Food industry.
This quarterly issue provides a review of news and analysis for the infant nutrition industry, covering the April-June 2017 period. Market News includes: the Brazilian food safety authorities have cracked down on local baby food suppliers; Ecuador is considering the restriction of infant formula to prescription only; in the US, Abbott has entered the baby meals sector with Similac Go & Grow; Australias baby food market has shrunk by 15%; the impending registration deadline for infant formula in China is disrupting normal patterns of development, with many small local companies close to collapse, while some top-end domestic brands are booming; Singapores infant formula sector faces a shake-up with the launch of low-priced Nature One and plans for the introduction of own-label products; in France, organic baby food is bucking the stagnant trend; in Germany Hipp is targeting toddlers with its Hippis pouch range; Hero has extended its organic Solo range in Portugal and Spain; the Kendamil brand has achieved nationwide listings in Morrisons stores in the UK; Pharmalys has launched Primalac CMA formula for babies with cows milk allergy. In Company News, this issue provides first quarter financial results for multinational and local players, reports on production expansion in the infant formula sector, and an insight into new joint ventures and partnerships, as well as merger and acquisition activity - including the flurry of activity between Chinese and Australian companies.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1287546
What else does this report offer?
- Market profile based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Baby Food industry globally.
- Detailed company profiles, highlighting key focus product sectors with the key features & developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers & brands.
- Canada: Love Child (Brands) has launched organic infant cereal in two variants: oats chia, and buckwheat chia, under the Love Child Organics brand. The chia seeds are a good source of omega-3, and the product also contains iron and B vitamins, with no added sugar, salt, or artificial colors and flavors.
- China: Foreign brands continue to account for around two-thirds of the infant formula market. They are particularly popular in the large conurbations, while local brands perform best in rural areas and smaller urban centers. Chinese brands are more popular among mothers with more than one child, at 44%, compared with 33% for all mothers.
- In the three months to April 2, 2017, grocery sales of baby food and infant formula underwent decline of
- 14.8%. The fall was particularly pronounced in the baby milks sector. Changes in shopping habits by Chinese consumers have been the main impetus behind the decline, with a shift towards direct purchases in China rather than indirect supplies via daigou.
- United Arab Emirates: UK-based For Aisha, a maker of halal baby meals, is looking to establish a distribution agreement.
- Nestl is investing in its Spanish plant at Sebares, Asturias. The investment will see the modernization of a liquid infant formula production line and the expansion of a quality control laboratory.
Browse Detail Report With Full TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/baby-nutrition-insights-issue-32-report.html
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior to identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
- Analyse the current and forecast market position of the brands to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
- Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
Make an Enquiry of this report @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=1287546