New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/06/2013 -- The decrease in consumer disposable income as a consequence of the subdued economic situation resulted in a decline in consumer spending. This was particularly the case for bags and luggage in South Africa where the demand for such products is kept at more or less the basic functional requirements.
Euromonitor International's Bags and Luggagein South Africa report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Business Bags, Everyday Bags, Luggage, Other Small Bags, Wallets and Coin Pouches.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Bags and Luggage market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Personal Accessories in South Africa
- Luggage & Leather Goods in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Hotels in South Africa to 2016: Market Databook
- Luggage & Leather Goods in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Bags and Luggage in South Korea
- Ostomy Drainage Bags Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2017
- Incontinence Devices Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in South Africa to 2016
- South Africa Wound Care Management Market Outlook to 2017 - Advanced Wound Management, Wound Closure Devices, Pressure Relief Devices and Others
- Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods Retailing in South Africa: Databook to 2016